If you want to play iTunes music on your BlackBerry PlayBook, you can turn to some iTunes music conversion software to convert iTunes music m4p, m4a, aac to PlayBook compatible format and then transfer the output files to your PlayBook.
This tutorial is going to show you how to remove DRM copy protection from iTunes music and convert iTunes music m4p to mp3, aac to mp3 and m4a to mp3 for sync with BlackBerry PlayBook using TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter.
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter. Click the “Settings” tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch back to iTunes. In iTunes, Right click the playlist you just created and choose “Burn Playlist to Disc”.
5. In the pop-up window of “Burn Settings”, select “TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW” from the “CD Burner” drop-down list, click the radio button next to “Audio CD” and tick “Include CD Text” option. Click “Burn” to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the “Folder” tab on the interface.
After you get the output music files, you can transfer them to your BlackBerry PlayBook and then play iTunes music on your BlackBerry PlayBook.