TuneClone Audio Converter is a very easy to use program that can convert iTunes M4P music to MP3 format, easy to install and easy to use via a simple user interface.
TuneClone Audio Converter doesn’t bypass the DRM (short for Digital Rights Management). It simulates the Burning, Ripping and Encoding process by installing a virtual CD drive. All you need to do is burn your iTunes M4P playlist to TuneClone’s virtual CD drive, and TuneClone will convert music in the playlist to MP3 files automatically.
Key features of TuneClone Audio Converter:
1. TuneClone Audio Converter lets you remove DRM protection from purchased iTunes music within a few clicks by using the virtual CD burning approach. You can play these converted DRM-free music files with media players or MP3 players including Zune, Cell Phone, Pocket PC, etc.
2. TuneClone Audio Converter supports almost all music formats your media player software can play and burn, no matter they are DRM protected or not, including WMA, M4P, AAC, MP3, M4B, M4A, etc. It creates MP3, WAV, unprotected WMA as output format.
3. Convert DRM protected music files and various audio files to MP3, WAV, unprotected WMA at high speed with CD quality.
4. Converted songs have no DRM restriction anymore.
5. TuneClone Audio Converter is easy to install and easy to use with a very handy and clear user interface.
6. Preserve ID3 tags for artist, album, title name, artwork etc.
7. Batch convert large song collections.
8. Compared with using real CD-R or CD-RW disc, TuneClone’s virtual CD burning uses the maximum writing speed and your music files can be converted at very high speed.
TuneClone Audio Converter download link: